- The rear propeller with smaller diameter works inside the flow contraction created by the front prop.
- Each propeller is perfectly in balance, by weight and size.
- All propellers are made of superstrength material crafted for propeller duty with a certain flexibility built in.
- Perfect curving from thousands of computer calculations in a uniquely developed program.
- Specifically adapted shock-absorbing bushings handle rotational and pulling forces.
All propeller types are tested in different types of boats for thousands of hours at sea