- Optimized vessel solution that performs to expectations
- Technical and regulatory risks identified early and mitigated prior to production
- Zero construction rework
- Efficient, cost-effective construction
- Maximum return on investment
Volvo Penta has application engineers and Naval Architects available to support you as a designer with product information in addition to application experience and installation guidance. We conduct and document performance calculations, behavior calculations and sea trials through our application and Integration process. Technical documentation such as drawings, simplified 3D models and installation guidelines is available in order to facilitate and assist in the design phase in every way possible.
Our Support Services
- Performance & behavior calculations.
- Propeller calculations.
- Performance evaluation & sea trials.
- Structural guidelines & requirements.
- Technical advice & Integration support.
- Installation instructions & Guideline Checklists.
Marin PRO – Product Configurator & Quote Tool
It only takes a few clicks to configure your marine genset or auxiliary engines, download full technical documentation and request a quote. By registering, you can get access to extended documentation with 3D models, workshops, manuals, etc.
Fields of Application
Volvo Penta engines and propulsion solutions have proven their efficiency time and time again, in a wide variety of applications. From equipping small rescue crafts with speed and acceleration to providing coast-to-coast heavy-duty tankers with reliable and durable power, our engines have helped improve operation performance and productivity all over the world. A perfect fit – where and when it’s needed the most.