The new generation of Volvo Penta controls provide a new level of simplicity, with integrated buttons for activating and fine-tuning several features. Single-lever mode, Cruise control and Low-speed mode are all easily accessible by just pushing a button (depending on drive system, see below for specifications). For sterndrive, buttons for trim, as well as Powertrim Assistant are conveniently integrated in the controls.
1. Ergonomic and solid feel
2. Powertrim. Trims both drives in sync in twin installation.
3. Comfortable and steady handrest
4. Electronic shift and throttle
5. Neutral indicator lights up when gear is in neutral
6. Individual Powertrim (SB)
7. Individual Powertrim (PT) ;
8. Cruise control rpm adjustment
9. Mechanical interlock
10. Neutral lock
11. Safety lanyard connection