Interceptors vs. traditional trim tabs
• Higher efficiency during acceleration and at planing
• Composite materials – no corrosion, light construction
• Less wet surface means less drag
• Electronic actuator and no hydraulics mean virtually no maintenance
• Compact dimensions give uncluttered transom
• Automatic retraction at engine shut-off
The water force on the small blade surface creates upward pressure on the hull bottom, thereby raising the stern and lowering the bow.
Traditional trim tabs.
The water force on the large trim tab surface creates upward pressure. The large trim tabs stick out from the hull and are therefore more vulnerable and exposed to damage and fishing line entanglement.
Interceptor System, IS600–1050
· For yachts 40–100 feet
· Fully EVC integrated (from EVC-E2, no retrofit)
Boat Trim System, BTS300–450
· Recommended for boats 17–40 feet
· Non-EVC (fits all drive systems)