IS main benefits
• Excellent auto functionality provides true turn and simplified driving
• Quick response gives fast acceleration and predictable boat behavior
• Clean dashboard with all trim buttons located on the EVC-engine controls
• Manual override at the touch of a button
• Robust EVC-integration for increased reliability and simplified installation
When accelerating with IS (in auto mode), the system will lift the stern and lower the bow. This means quicker onto the plane and greatly increased forward visibility during the acceleration phase. Also when you turn, your visibility to the sides is largely improved.
The interceptor system is integrated in the EVC platform which makes it extremely easy to handle; just push the Trim assist button on the engine control. This activates automatic mode, and your boat’s attitude is always optimized thanks to the advanced control system. If you prefer to trim manually, you just use the trim buttons on the control.
Glass Cockpit System
The trim indicator is integrated in the optional Glass Cockpit System and can be selected in any of the display views.
The powerful, electric servo units are extremely responsive: full stroke is possible in two seconds. Right.
The Interceptor control unit controls the movements of the interceptor blades depending on GPS position, rudder angle, engine data and the attitude sensor.