This whole new trim system, the Interceptor System (IS) has its origin in large, commercial vessel applications. Its robust and compact design ensures reliable performance in all conditions.
Designed for boats 40 foot and larger.
The IS is available in two versions, a manual and a fully automatic version. With the manual version you get all the benefits that the interceptors have over traditional trim systems. But with the automatic version you get the true potential of the Interceptor system.
The IS provides excellent visibility for the driver during acceleration and in sharp turns which significantly enhances on-board safety.
Easy to own
- Fully automatic - just press the buttom for constantly optimized attitude (option)
- Electric interceptors respond rapidly
- Shorter acceleration phase
- Excellent forward visibility during the acceleration and planing phase
- Enhanced on-board safety
- Fully integrated in the EVC platform
- Improved fuel efficiency
- Integrated trim buttons on the control for manual adjustments
The Interceptor System is virtually maintenance free. The blades have a self-cleaning function, which startsautomatically once every 24 hour to minimize marine growth. Made in composite material, the IS has no need for protective anodes that have to be replaced regularly
Listen to what the trade press journalists have to say about the interceptor system