In many industrial applications, every single minute of downtime costs money. However, by having good knowledge and making the right decisions to suit your operations, there is a lot you can do to maximize uptime. Here are five critical areas where your understanding and choices have a direct impact.
The guide takes you through five different subjects:
- Rightsizing – making the right choice for your application
- Aftertreatment systems – how to limit regeneration
- Aftermarket due diligence – the questions you need to ask your engine supplier
- Operator training – optimal handling of every engine
- Uptime in the future – get proactive through connectivity