Volvo Penta D8 is an off-road, in-line 6-cylinder, 7.7-liter diesel engine. It features common-rail fuel injection, overhead camshaft, and Variable Geometry Turbo.
- Proven and straight-forward design – built on Volvo Group technology
- High power and torque already at low engine speed
- Compact, simple installation and easy to service
- Common platform enables adjustment to prevailing emission standards
- SCR and cooled EGR only
- Wide range of optional equipment
Here are the key specifications for this product model. Want more details? Download the brochure or contact us.
|Detailed Segment||Industrial Versatile|
|Crankshaft Power kW||160||185||210||235|
|Crankshaft Power HP||218||252||286||320|
|Number of Cylinders||6|
|VP Emission Levels||EU Stage IV/EPA Tier 4f|
|Emission Compliance||EU Stage IV, EPA Tier 4f, CARB Tier 4f, Japan, MSHA, Canmet, UNECE Reg 120|
|Emission Control Technology||Selective Catalytic Reduction, Cooled EGR|
|High-pressure fuel injection||Common-rail fuel injection|
Key features and benefits for D8 - EU Stage IV/EPA Tier 4f
High power and torque available at low rpm. Noise as well as fuel consumption is very low.
Compact, simple installation and easy to service. Easily accessible service points.
High-tech injection system contributes to efficient combustion and low fuel consumption.