Volvo Penta D5 is an off-road, in-line 4-cylinder, 5.1-liter diesel engine. It features electronic high-pressure fuel injection, overhead camshaft, and fixed geometry turbo.
- Proven and straight-forward design – built on Volvo Group technology
- High power and torque already at low engine speed
- Compact, simple installation and easy to service
- Common platform enables adjustment to prevailing emission standards
- High sulphur-in-fuel tolerance
- Wide range of optional equipment
Here are the key specifications for this product model. Want more details? Download the brochure or contact us.
|Detailed Segment||Industrial Versatile|
|Crankshaft Power kW||105||129||160|
|Crankshaft Power HP||143||175||218|
|Number of Cylinders||4|
|Emission Levels||EU Stage IIIA/EPA Tier 3|
|Emission Compliance||UNECE Reg 96 Power band H, China Stage III, Bharat Stage III, MSHA, Canmet|
|High-pressure fuel injection||Common-rail fuel injection|
|Product Family||5 liter series|
Key features and benefits for D5 - EU Stage IIIA/EPA Tier 3
High power and torque already at low engine speed. Well-balanced engine for smooth operation and low noise levels.
Compact, simple installation and easy to service. Easily accessible service points.
High-tech injection system contributes to efficient combustion and low fuel consumption. Emission reduction without EGR.