Volvo Penta D5 is an off-road, in-line 4-cylinder, 5.1-liter diesel engine. It features common-rail fuel injection, overhead camshaft, and Fixed Geometry Turbo. Optimized SCR/DPF technology contribute to efficient combustion.
- Proven and straight-forward design
- Built on Volvo Group technology
- High power and torque already at low engine speed
- Compact, simple installation and easy to service
- Common platform enables adjustment to prevailing emission standards
- SCR, DPF+DOC and uncooled EGR
- Wide range of optional equipment
Here are the key specifications for this product model. Want more details? Download the brochure or contact us.
|Crankshaft Power kW||105||129||160||175|
|Crankshaft Power HP||143||175||218||238|
|Peak Torque Nm||700||800||900||950|
|Peak Torque LbFt||516||590||664||701|
|Max Torque Rpm||1,300|
|Number of Cylinders||4|
|Emission Levels||EU Stage V|
|Emission Compliance||EU Stage V|
|Emission Control Technology||Selective Catalytic Reduction, Diesel Oxidation Catalyst, Diesel Particulate Filter, Uncooled EGR|
|High-pressure fuel injection||Common-rail fuel injection|
|Product Family||5 liter series|
Key features and benefits for D5 - EU Stage V
High power and torque available at low rpm. Noise as well as fuel consumption is very low.
Compact, simple installation and easy to service. Easily accessible service points.
World class fuel efficiency combined with a reliable Exhaust Aftertreatment System (EATS) gives high uptime as well as low cost of ownership.