Volvo Penta D8 is an off-road, in-line 6-cylinder, 7.7-liter diesel engine. It features common-rail fuel injection, overhead camshaft, and turbo.
- Proven and straight-forward design – built on Volvo Group technology
- High power and torque already at low engine speed
- Compact, simple installation and easy to service
- Common platform enables adjustment to prevailing emission standards
- High sulphur-in-fuel tolerance
- Wide range of optional equipment
Here are the key specifications for this product model. Want more details? Download the brochure or contact us.
|Detailed Segment||Industrial Versatile|
|Crankshaft Power kW||160||185||210||235|
|Crankshaft Power HP||218||252||286||320|
|Number of Cylinders||6|
|Emission Levels||EU Stage II/EPA Tier 2|
|Emission Compliance||UNECE Reg 96 Power band E|
|High-pressure fuel injection||Common-rail fuel injection|
|Product Family||8 liter series|
Key features and benefits for D8 - EU Stage II/EPA Tier 2
High power and torque already at low engine speed. Well-balanced engine for smooth operation and low noise levels.
Compact, simple installation and easy to service. Easily accessible service points. 500-hour oil change interval (or 1,000 h with oil analysis demand).
High-tech injection system contributes to efficient combustion and low fuel consumption. Emission reduction without EGR.