A new engine in 7 days
In just seven days, Volvo Penta can produce custom-built, classified and unclassified 90 to 560 kW D5MG, D7MG, D9MH, D13MH or D16MH/D16MG propulsion engines.
With factories authorized for full approval tests as per DNV, RINA, LRS, ABS and BV, Volvo Penta can deliver engines that are fully classified according to these classification societies, all within a seven-day period.
Custom built to your needs
Volvo Penta uses base engines kept in stock at the plant for Quickline. They will be custom built to match your specific needs. Engine modules and options are more limited to keep the speed of the engine production.
The benefits of Volvo Penta Quickline
- Classified and unclassified 90 to 560 kW propulsion engines
- Custom built to match your specific needs
- Classification according to DNV, RINA, LRS, ABS and BV
- Ready for delivery within 7 days
- Downtime reduced to a minimum